Ringotel is a powerful communication hub for your business. It allows you to chat with your customers via social networks, instant messengers, receive emails and make phone calls. And it is fairly simple to use.
To get started you need to fill a short registration form where you can choose your sub-domain name(eg. your company name) your admin login and password.
After submitting the registration form you will have access to your administration panel which contains all settings, statistics and calls records.
To access the admin panel you need to enter a URL with your chosen subdomain in a browser like this: https://[subdomain].ringotel.co and enter your password.
After you log in you will see a dashboard and a list of components on the left side and the top side of the screen.
Let's start by adding more users.
To do this you need to:
- Click on “Users”, then “+ Add group”
- Enter the group name
- Click on the “Create users” button
- Enter a user name, email, login, and password.
- Set the available amount of cloud storage. This storage is automatically used when transferring any files via Ringotel apps.
- You can also choose an Extension number. It is used to receive phone calls from clients and VoIP equipment.
- Click on “Create” button to create a new user.
- Click “Save” button to save changes to the group.