You need to create a Service Group before you can connect your Viber account.
To connect your Viber account to Ringotel:
- Open "Channels" on the left panel and click on "+Add".
- Name your channel and choose "Viber".
- Insert your "App key" provided to you by Viber team.
- Select service group that will process all requests from this channel.
- It's also necessary to set session timeout, so when the same customer contacts you again sometime later, it'll pop-up as a new request.
- Reply timeout returns assigned requests to the queue, if it wasn't replied within a specified time. We recommend you to set this parameter less than session timeout.
- Click on "Save", when done.