With Ringotel's Hunting Groups you can distribute phone calls from a single phone number to a group of users.
To create a Hunting Group:
- Open "Call Hunting Groups" on the right panel and select "+Add group".
- Name your group and add employees by clicking on "Add members".
- You can choose between serial and parallel call distribution mode.
- In parallel - all group members receive a call until one of them will answer.
- In serial - a call will be consequentially distributed to group members until one of them will answer.
- Time limit for a user to answer a call is specified in "Hunted extension timeout".
- If you want for all users to be able to forward incoming calls to this group - select the option "Allow forwarding from internal number". After that, they would need to dial group number, specified in "Extension" to transfer a call.
- You can set greetings and ringback music for this group by uploading audio files.
- Currently, only wav 8khz 16kbit mono is supported.
- Click "Save", when done.
You can disable call hunting group using killswitch to the right of the group name.