Before connecting your Facebook page to Ringotel, you need to ensure that:
To connect your Facebook page:
- Click on the “Channels” -> “Add”
- Enter the name of the Channel
- Choose “Messenger” icon
- Click on “Login with Facebook” button. If you already have an open session on Facebook this button will not appear and you can proceed to the next step. Note that you need to be an administrator of your company’s Facebook page to be able to connect it.
- Select a Facebook page which you want to connect to Ringotel.
- Select a Service Group which will process all requests from this channel.
- It's also necessary to set session timeout, so when the same customer contacts you again sometime later, it'll pop-up as a new request.
- Reply timeout returns assigned requests to the queue, if it wasn't replied within a specified period. We recommend you to set this parameter less than session timeout.
- Click “Save” to Submit changes.